Texas-Crafted Holiday Gift Guide
The holiday season is finally here! Although holiday shopping is one of our favorite pastimes, it can also be incredibly overwhelming. We have all struggled to find the right gift for someone. Maybe you’re looking for that perfect holiday treat, or maybe you wish you could find more meaningful gifts. Never fear! We’ve created a holiday gift guide of handcrafted gifts for people of all ages. As a plus, many of these gifts are made by local Texans.
- Beeswax Candles from The Beeswax Co.: The first item on our holiday wish list is, of course, beeswax candles. Nothing brightens up a frigid winter like warm, burning candles. When all you want to do is curl up at home, a candle will make you feel snug. Find the perfect candle here.
- Wooden Cooking Utensils from Ash Grove Studio: For friends who love to cook, Ash Grove Studio’s wooden cooking utensils are a pure treasure. Owner Ashley Chinni also makes serving boards, cutting boards and specialty round boards. She even makes honey dippers. How sweet! Find these wooden treasures here.
- Mugs, Bowls and More from Settle Ceramics: Artist Samantha Heligman is a clay master. Her simple ceramics have a classic look that make the everyday beautiful for your kitchen and home. Her use of blues and whites in the royal speckle stole our hearts at first sight. Samantha’s pit fired vases are stunning, swirling with color and seem as if they were taken straight from the earth. Find the Settle collection here.
That’s not all! Take a look at these other great Texas-born gifts that can brighten up the season for those on your holiday gift list.
- Honey-based craft mead by Meridian Hive: You can never have too much honey in your life. So, why not add it to your holiday drink line up? Meridian Hive pushes beyond the norm and sets the standard for modern mead. They are always testing their limits to create new and diverse product. Their award-winning mead is absolutely mouth-watering. Find these delectable drinks here.
- Marbled Ceramics from Eliana Bernard: Eliana Bernard’s ceramics are almost too beautiful to use. Her collection ranges from tabletop dishes to household planters to elegant jewelry. What really makes Eliana’s work stand out is the individuality in her work. Her collection utilizes a variety of shapes to complement the unique patterns of the individual pieces. Find these elegant ceramics here.
- Artisan Wood Wall Art from Hemlock & Heather: Run by a husband and wife team, Hemlock and Heather is the conscious consumer’s heaven. All of their pieces are handcrafted from reclaimed wood. When you purchase one of their beautiful pieces, they’ll include a note telling you where your wood came from. Show off your Texas pride with one of their Texas wood panels, or pick up a statement piece from their limited edition collection. Find these one-of-kind artworks here.
- Jewelry from Bee Amour: If you are looking for something that is unique and elegant, Bee Amour is your shop. Their jewelry is created from casting onto real honeycomb. They keep their own bees and use the comb to create unique jewelry pieces. Shop and learn more about Bee Amour here.
- Paintings from Jayne Morgan: Jayne Morgan creates the cutest honey bear jar paintings. These little delights are perfect for creating a cozy atmosphere in the kitchen. The bright colors and adorable bears will bring a smile to your face any morning. Find Jayne Morgan’s honey-themed artwork here.